In this year, the conference is behind us. We thank everyone who attended, presented at it, and supported it. See you next year!
14:00 Tour of the Ossuary at St. James's (with a guide)
14:30 Stroll through the city and St. Peter and Paul Cathedral
16:00 Exploration of the mummies in the Brno Capuchin Crypt (with a guide)
17:00 Tour of the underground labyrinth beneath Zelný Market (with a guide)
18:00 Visit to Špilberk Castle walls
Total costs for the three guided tours:
Adults: 460 CZK
Seniors: 240 CZK
Entrance fees to specific sites are to be covered by each individual participant. If you wish to only attend a only part of the city tour, it is, of course, possible to detach during the tour.
You can already find a special page on our website with the live stream of the conference prepared. You will be able to watch the conference opening and individual presentations from the comfort of your home or wherever you happen to be.
Due to illnesses and, in some cases, non-payment of the conference fee, 6 listener seats have become available. Registration is therefore extended until Monday, October 23rd (incl.)
New in the program: Within Saturday's program you’ll see two dance performances by Friday Dancers group!
This dance group connects many influences in their performances - from belly dance and oriental ethnic dances to modern elements and trends. “Dance is like a language, through which we communicate during the songs. No performance is therefore the same as another, our viewer sees an absolutely unique dance each time. For fast songs we accompany our dance with finger cymbals, when the music and event allows, we dance with requisites like skirts and swords.” The group is dedicated to improvisational FCBD dance style, which was created in the 80’s in the USA. Moves are inspired by folkloric dances of the Middle East, North Africa, Spain and India. We love to fuse this colourful mix with other styles, occasionally we deliberately enrich our costumes for example with Slavic influences.
As promised, we bring you excerpts from the upcoming exhibition "Contemporary Czech Hermetics in Photographs and Artefacts" which will take place as part of our conference.
Rosicrucian InsigniasProduction of antimony glass
Consecration of Elemental Elixirs
Bratislava magician at work
- On August 15th, The registration for non-speaker participants of the conference has been launched.
- The preparation of the exhibition "Contemporary Czech Hermetics in Photographs and Artefacts" is in full swing. As previews, we will gradually publish samples of the planned exhibits, photographs, and documents.
- Due to the international interest in our conference, it has been decided to enhance its bilingual nature. Lectures in English will have their own dedicated block within the program. English will be the conference language for this block. You can find more information on the "Program" subpage.
The registration for non-speaker participants of the conference has just been launched. Due to a limited number of spots, we recommend registering as soon as possible.
You can find the registration form and further information on our website under the "Registration" subsection!
On Thursday, August 10th, we have finished selecting lecture topics from propositions we have received. Those selected will constitute the lecture section of our conference. A preliminary conference schedule with selected lectures can be found on our website under the "program" subsection!"
Dear colleagues, on Sunday (August 6th.), the submission of presentation topics for the conference will end. So, if anyone is interested in speaking, please send the abstract through the form on the website.
- On Monday, June 26th, a large meeting of conference organizers took place. Working teams were formed for logistics, promotion, program, etc. The 'hot phase' of conference preparations has begun.
- On Thursday, June 28th, a meeting of the promotion team took place, during which the production of posters and special conference graphics was agreed upon. You have something to look forward to.
As you can see, we have just started working on this year's conference website. However, you can also look forward to our social media pages.